Monthly Community Meetings
Join us the third Tuesday each month as we gather to share community updates and share the stage with guest presenters for projects impacting our neighborhood.
Location of the next community meeting is:
NEW PERMANENT LOCATION
Urban Community School's Multi-Purpose Room 4909 Lorain Avenue, Cleveland, OH 44102
Agendas will be uploaded here as they become available.
- September 19th
- August 15th Meeting @ Malachi Center
- July 18th Meeting
- June 20th Meeting
- May 16th Meeting Agenda - Meet the Candidates Night!
- April 18th Annual Meeting @ Great Lakes Tasting Room
- No Meeting in March 2023
- February 21st Meeting Agenda
- January 17th Meeting Agenda
- November 15th Meeting Agenda
- CANCELLED: October 18th Meeting Agenda
- September 20th Meeting Agenda
- August 16th Meeting Agenda
- June 21st Meeting Agenda
Need a Ride?
If you’d like to attend the meeting in person and need transportation, we’re offering pick-up/drop-off from the following locations:
- Lakeview Tower (2700 Washington Ave.)
- Riverview Towers (1795 W. 25 St.)
- Fairview Gardens (3207 Franklin Blvd.)
Pick-up from locations is between 4:30-5:30pm and return drop-off from the meeting is between 7-7:45pm.
Food and childcare is provided for in person attendees!
Livestream and Recordings
Watch previous livestreams below!
If you have trouble loading the livestream on this page, you can also view the livestream on our Facebook and YouTube pages.
Please post any questions or comments you have during the presentation in the chat window. We will do our best to answer them during the presentation Q&A, or afterwards.