Ohio City Incorporated Board of Trustees
Every year, our members elect four resident representatives to serve on the Ohio City Incorporated Board of Trustees. The 2021 Board Elections timeline is as follows:
- March 24th, 2021 - Applications for for the Ohio City Incorporated Board of Trustees are opened. (Click here to access the application)
- April 21st, 2021 - Board Applications due by 5pm
- April 21st, 2021 - Ohio City Incorporated Annual Meeting of the Members
- April 21st, 2021 - Must be a member by this date in order to vote in the 2021 OCI elections. Membership information can be found here.
- May 4th, 2021 - Meet the Candidates night
- May 21st, 2021 - Elections for the Ohio City Incorporated Board of Trustees
Watch our virtual 2020 Annual Meeting HERE.
Ohio City Incorporated's Board of Trustees meets on the first Wednesday of every even month. The next scheduled meeting is:
All board meetings are open to the public. If you plan to attend, please notify Lisa at email@example.com so we can ensure that our space can accommodate all guests.
Ohio City Board of Trustees
Chris Schmitt, President
Alex Frondorf, Vice President
Andy Trares, Treasurer
May Dugan Center
Brendan Doyle, Secretary
Timothy Barnett, M.D.
Cuyahoga Metropolitan Housing Authority
St. Ignatius High School